L'Anarchiste Révolutionnaire N°6 18:06 Jun 09 0 comments
New website of Barricade Collective (Hungary) 23:41 May 29 0 comments
Resistance bulletin reaches issue 150 after 15 years 06:46 Apr 12 0 comments
Chavez död - Varken sorg eller lättnad 14:14 Mar 07 0 comments
Islamophobia and Anarchism - call for articles. 22:50 Jan 17 0 commentsmore >>
Recent articles by OAE - International Relations
Solidarity with the SAC 0 comments
Αλληλεγγύη σ ... 0 commentsRecent Articles about Greece / Turkey / Cyprus Anarchist movement
Κοινωνικός Α ... Jun 09 13
Riots in Turkey Jun 03 13
Ελευθεριακή ... May 31 13
The Political Declaration of OAE
greece / turkey / cyprus | anarchist movement | news report Friday September 22, 2006 13:02 by OAE - International Relations - Anarkismo outetheos at yahoo dot com dot au
And “Mavra Grammata” No 8
Issue No 8 (September 2006) of “Mavra Grammata” (“Black Letters”) is out.
Issue No 8 (September 2006) of “Mavra Grammata” (“Black Letters”) is out. Until now “Mavra Grammata” used to be the bulletin of Patras Local Group of Federation of Anarchists of Greece (OAE), but since this issue and on it will be the official bulletin of the whole Federation.
This issue has 16 pages and includes:
1) The Political Statement of Federation of Anarchists of Greece (OAE) - one of the most historic and more important political anarchist documents during the last decades in Greece – by which OAE is setting the base for a serious political anarchist intervention in the country, and by which OAE also are continued the most radical and revolutionary traditions of the international anarchist movement as it sprang up through the working class and social movements of 19th century and expressed by the social revolutions and outbreaks up to today.
2) The first part entitled “Power and Organisation” of a pamphlet of French anarchist Jean Grave under the title “The society after the revolution” that was translated and circulated for the first time in the Greek language from Giagkos Magkanaras, in Patras, in 1898, as a part of the “Anarchist Library” and the anarchist newspaper “Epi ta Proso” “(Forward”).
3) An article on the class student struggles in Greece as they appeared the last May-June.
4) An obituary for Marrey Bookchin who died in July 2006 in age of 85 years.
5) An article about the Castro dictatorship in Cuba which based in an interview of Cuban anarchist historian Frank Fernantez.
6) A translation of the Statement of Italian Federazione dei Comunisti Anarchici (FdCA) on the war and the situation in the Middle East.
7) Editorial news.
More specifically, regarding the Political Statement of Federation of Anarchists of Greece this includes the following chapters:
- The objectives of Federation of Anarchists of Greece - Is Anarchism a utopian and, hence, not a feasible social model? - Political bequests - Federalism - Anarchist Federalism - How we will reach Anarchism? - Revolution - Revolution and Violence - Against the “revolutionary” autocracy - Anarchism from theory into practice - The Anarchist Organisation - Federalisation of Anarchist Groups and Individuals - Organisational Positions of OAE - Participation in the Social Struggles - Revolutionary Syndicalism: The soul of Anarchism - Fundamental Organisational Principles of OAE - Anarchist Terrorism - The Project of an Anarchist Society - Anarchist Structures of Organisation - Regulation of Consumption - Organisation of Distribution
The Political Declaration of Federation of Anarchists of Greece was undertaken in its 10th General Assembly (19/3/2006) and was approved in its 11th General Assembly (23/7/2006).
The bulletin “Mavra Grammata” will continue to be out every four months. Its editorial group is recalled at any time by the General Assembly of OAE.
The present issue is available through press agencies and kiosks in Prefectures of Achaia, Etoloakarnania, Ilia and Lefkada. In Athens you can find it in various bookshops and kiosks. In other areas is available through members or friends of OAE.
Postal (interior): P.O. BOX 1333, Central Post Ofice, Patras 26001, Greece
International relations: P.O. BOX 2120, Lygon St. North, East Brunswick, Victoria 3057, Australia
Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
OAE has also a delegate in the editorial group of www.anarkismo.net
Thu 20 Jun, 04:38
Riots in Turkey 14:14 Mon 03 Jun 0 comments
Naomi Klein to speak on B-Fest in Athens 21:19 Thu 23 May 0 comments
Regarding Andreas-Dimitris Bourzoukos, one of the four arrested and tortured anarchists in Kozani 21:59 Mon 04 Feb 0 comments
Greece: Police raided Villa Amalias 19:07 Thu 20 Dec 0 comments
Greece: Annual Conference of ESE 18:15 Tue 30 Oct 0 comments
Istanbul: 9 Anarchists Sent to Prison 17:01 Fri 18 May 0 comments
Info about arrestments in Turkey 21:16 Wed 16 May 0 comments
Don´t you dare to touch Euaggelismos Squat 21:13 Thu 31 Jul 0 comments
“Mavra Grammata” (“Black Letters”) 16:31 Wed 12 Sep 0 comments
Anarchist Communist Initiative in the Turkish May Day celebrations 15:36 Thu 04 May 0 commentsmore >>
Building the Revolution in Greece Apr 04 0 comments
An anarchist comrade from Athens: Enough is enough May 18 0 comments
Turkey, Mayday 2010 - The Highest Revolutionary Commitment May 04 0 comments
Greece: Something is happening in Egaleo Dec 17 0 comments
A Few Words on the Greek Insurrection Dec 12 16 commentsmore >>